Should I come back to SS14?

Warentan

Recently I started making a relationship with someone and instantly lost interest in SS14. There's definitely an element of irony and correlation but i wont go into that lmao

I stepped back for a while but recently saw it in my for you and wanted to get back into it. Has SS14 changed recently and should I come back? I feel like with new features it might be worthwhile to play but at the same time, I feel like there's an amount of motivation that goes into getting back into the game that I should be using for my creative projects...

"Git infuriates me bro just let me commit the changes you freaking guy" -Obama, maybe

DOMAIN EXPANSION; TEXT WALL: YAPANESE!!

I think what I meant to ask is has anything changed? Not specifically gameplay-wise but something fun that's worth coming back for?

"Git infuriates me bro just let me commit the changes you freaking guy" -Obama, maybe

1 hour ago, Warentan said:

I think what I meant to ask is has anything changed? Not specifically gameplay-wise but something fun that's worth coming back for?

dont join they made drinks for the bar dispense thingys limited now (joking)

just check liltenheads stuff

this covers Jan 7th to the 21st.

image.png.a0dd3ee9e374fae105807d6ac1aee887.png

its the guy whos gonna ban hitler question mark

relationship didn't work out
im comin back lmao

actually
maybe™

Edited by Warentan

13 hours ago, MoistCr1TiKaL said:

shawg already broke up lmfao

she was mid :/
i got over it 3 minutes after lmao

Edited by Warentan

also im making a new music genre called spooncore so I ain't coming back for a while lmaooooo

20 hours ago, deltanedas said:

patrick bateman thread

idk who that is
should i be insulted or not

22 hours ago, Daemon said:

What the fuck is this thread

originally it was supposed to be me asking if it was worth getting back into the game, like if any major changes made the game more fun to play
then the relationship I was in fell off, I split, and now I'm back in mander committing minor tomfoolery

On 1/26/2024 at 2:45 PM, Warentan said:

originally it was supposed to be me asking if it was worth getting back into the game, like if any major changes made the game more fun to play
then the relationship I was in fell off, I split, and now I'm back in mander committing minor tomfoolery

uhhh rip i guess I dunno the game is a game theres someone who makes videos on like changes and stuff litten or the pokemon thing idk the name of em but look up litten ss14

Resident Bird Fanatic
Cult of the Many Eyed Birb

image.png.98fbe77cadcabb55baa93e3604af17e7.png

Clown.png.d109ac185717694cbf0e12a75b38b08c.png

8 hours ago, Daemon said:

uhhh rip i guess I dunno the game is a game theres someone who makes videos on like changes and stuff litten or the pokemon thing idk the name of em but look up litten ss14

sums it up enough

28 minutes ago, FumoLegionnairy said:

Men are better oomfie. Sorry for yer loss. SS14 is amazing and far better than paying for a significant others meals. Buy your own meals! :)

uh
I'm straight
:)

9 hours ago, FumoLegionnairy said:

Men are better oomfie. Sorry for yer loss. SS14 is amazing and far better than paying for a significant others meals. Buy your own meals! :)

bruh

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 12:15 AM, Daemon said:

acting like you don't/haven't seen lilten's vids is a new one

On 2/2/2024 at 5:21 PM, FumoLegionnairy said:

OOF as a straight guy in a relation, this hits hard. I wont' say no tho. 

I do also find it ironic that SS and RP in general, fill some void in people's lack of meaningful relationships