[wedge_shape] - [banned for too many issues/most recent being noct used as cmo]

wedge_shape

Ban reason: repeated issues ingame, major number of notes in under 4 months, 18 if not counting bans
Length of ban: appeal only
Events leading to the ban: ok so this is only gonna be based on the last issue then a bit on uh all of the issues, basically i found a syndi box with det right, tons of tiders followed and grabbed everything, i took a noct bottle because it looked useful so i wouldnt have to worry about overdosing bad people with chloral and wouldnt have to bother chemists for chloral, i admit i did that wrong using contraband as a head and should be correctly warned about it via ahelp so therefor i can note it down to not do that, now with the other issues, everyone makes mistakes i cant list all the issues
Reason the ban should be removed: im really sorry for all the trouble ive caused, i am trying to get better, if you see my adminremarks there should be a bit of gaps between them, i aint perfect and nobody else is im happy for the ban to be a temporary one if you can so grant me that, i just want to try to grow out of this habit as a good person, and play my favourite game, see all my friends ive made along the way and to thrive in this society

Edited by wedge_shape

• Game Admin

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus deny this appeal and to issue a voucher requirement for further appeals.

The reasons provided in the discussion for this decision were the following:
- Extensive history of issues
- Repeated issues after numerous warnings with little sign of improvement.
- Excessive power gaming and other rule breaches after warnings.

You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14's Wizard's Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

Appeal Denied - Voucher must be provided on any future re-appeal.