Tibbu ban appeal

Tibbu

SS14 account: Tibbu
Character name: Joey Fartcoski
When was the ban: 3:07 PST
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: A janitor self antaged. He tripped me stole all my gear left it in a hallway and dragged me around the station until the mime uncuffed me. I told my fellow security members what had happened and that we should look for him. When me and another officer found him he immediately threw a bolo at me and tripped me. My other officer stunned him and cuffed him. Seeing as he was an antag and a threat to the station I wanted to stop him from hurting others so I killed him. At this point I immediately get ping by staff (Moony) asking what I was doing. Seeing as ive witness antags be killed many times I replied honestly telling the staff member that he was an antag and I wanted him dead. Moony then started bringing up rule 12 which didnt necessarily apply in my situation (At least from my point of view) because the janitor was an antag. I told Moony again that he was an antag and Moony replied with "I do not care" and gibbed my char. I then asked if the rule had changed and I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize if I had broken a rule. I always try to follow the rules and have played security on the server several times and have seen many antags be killed and gibbed and no one was ever gibbed for doing so, so I didnt think that it was an issue. I also play on the server a lot and have done so without getting in trouble or causing problems. 
Anything else we should know: I pinged staff about the Janitor while he was self antaging me and I had no response until I killed him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • moony locked this topic