FoxMouth -- Attempted ban evasion

FoxMouth

Ban reason:  "Attempted ban evasion. Appeal @ forum.ss14.io"
Length of ban: 6 Months.

Events leading to the ban:  I had argued with a admin about my in game name for it not being conducive to the role playing environment.  Which my name was just "Fox Mouth". Annoyed at thus followed temp-ban I was like fine I'll just make another account and choose a more cooperative name and after several fail attempts with multiple accounts on many different ips (VPN/Devices) I was ultimately banned.

Reason the ban should be removed:  I feel like regret for when I could have just waited for my ban to expire, but I let my the worst part of me take action. Since the perma-ban its given me time to reflect and realize that I was in the wrong. I plan if unbanned to change my ingame-name and to no longer overlook administrative decisions. If any incidents do happen I know to look at this as a lesson and to follow my next moments with appropriate actions, in order to hopefully mitigate the chances of increased punishment.

• Game Admin

This has been put to an admin discussion and vote of which we have come to the consensus to remove the ban.
A word of warning any future attempts at multikeying(multiple accounts) and ban evasion will result an a ban with a voucher of good behavior from another server requirement and a indef ban.
I would advise to read our rules again on joining the game as the rules and game have changed significantly since you last played.

Appeal accepted - ban removed.

• Thanks 1