linger - vpn ban

linger

Ban reason: "You are connecting through a datacenter or VPN. For administrative reasons we do not allow VPN connections to play. This is not a permanent record against your account, turning off your VPN is sufficient. If you have a technical issue and need a VPN to be able to play, you can request an exemption at forum.ss14.io
Length of ban:  Appeal only

Events leading to the ban: Im using a vpn
Reason the ban should be removed: Its sad for me to see that Im not allowed to use a VPN since Im very dependent on it, and also I dont understand why I cant? I need to use VPN since my router just refuses to connect to my computer without it (I myself don't understand why). I was very excited to play this since I kept hearing about so I hope you guys understand my situation and let me play.

• Game Admin

Datacenter bans aren't applied to specific accounts, they're applied to IPs used by things like virtual private networks (VPNs). If you are using a VPN, disabling it should allow you to connect to Wizard's Den servers. If you are not using a VPN or something similar, but still cannot connect, please do any of the following:

image.thumb.png.9d73c97e29d1ab92e3bbbd235daf6713.png