ban appeal(very real)

nicebonks

Ban reason: "Selfantag and repeatedly harassing, stealing, and assaulting security as a nonantag as a nonantag. Left before they could be ahelped."
Length of ban: can only be removed via appeal
Events leading to the ban: so it all started when someone slipped and i put their briefcase in the trashcan resulting in them attacking me and me fighting back, afterwards a security cadet sees this and tries to arrest me, i resist and end up stealing the baton and running away then like i kinda forgot what happened but i ended up running from other sec members and like kinda attacking them so yeah then when i was stun batoning another security cadet we both blew up, so then i kinda left yeah
Reason the ban should be removed: well to start off, i didnt intentionally avoid ahelp so thats good probably and second i think that i like uh kinda didnt really understand the term self antag since well i didnt think my action were that severe but oh well and like yeah. i also apology to the whole sec so yeah

i also kinda tried logging in from other account and wrotethis because it said that it will be logged so yeah xd 

p.s: am sorry(real(not fake)) 

• Game Admin

To make this clear, we do not allow the usage of multiple accounts. We refer to this as multi-keying. 

So I have to ask why it is that you made another account and tried to access the servers on it. 

Furthermore I would like to know why you are not appealing on your supposed primary account.

SS14Banner.jpg.4c4eacda00dd5f6810af70353c952b10.jpg

Everything's fine, until it isnt...

22 hours ago, RyanStrudfelt said:

i am appealing on this account cus i was doing allat on this account

i have another account because the character limit is 10 and well i needed more character slots

and like i tried accessing it on another account cus i thought that would fool the system yeah bruh

• Game Admin

Due to your attempt to evade your ban, you are banned indefinitely. You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14's Wizard's Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

SS14Banner.jpg.4c4eacda00dd5f6810af70353c952b10.jpg

Everything's fine, until it isnt...