Friar - Banned for typing racist slur in chat

Friar

Ban reason: Alt of Air_Fryer_Menace though that was my main I had deleted that account after being banned for saying a racist slur in chat.

Length of ban: until Appealed

Events leading to the ban: I don't really remember all of what happened leading up to my ban since it was around a half a year ago, however I do remember the reason for my ban, I was playing with a group of people on discord that I no longer associate with, and was in a VC with them at the time of being banned, I had died in game and thought I could make them laugh by saying the Hard R in the all chat.

Reason the ban should be removed: Obviously thinking back on it it's not funny at all rather just stupid, however since then I've left the group and after realizing I wasn't a fan of calling other people racial slurs, and being a rude person I've changed who I hang out with and would like to think I've become a much better person, it would be nice to get un-banned so I could participate in the server and play the game again, I've been thinking about the game for quite a while and have been wanting to rejoin it if possible, however if you don't feel like I should come back, that would be understandable as well.

• Game Admin

You have 2 bans associated with your account. One is as you said in your appeal for using slurs and another for trying to ban evade with the account Silly_Goober. Current policies require that for ban evasion we apply a voucher ban on your account, there will be more details on this in he next message. Your last recorded ban evasion attempt was in 2023-03-14 so you can submit a new appeal as soon as you've got a voucher of good behavior.

Snapshot_2023-10-31_18-38-36.png

• Game Admin

Due to your attempt to evade your ban, you are banned indefinitely. You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on SS14's Wizard's Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.

Snapshot_2023-10-31_18-38-36.png