[Unknown Admin] - Joseph

Joseph

SS14 account: Joseph
Character name: Droopy
When was the ban: Unsure
Server you were playing on when banned: EU West or EU West 2
Your side of the story: The character of Droopy was intended to be an slightly unlikeable and sporadic character. When my buds showed me the game, I thought it would be cool to do this type of character.
Why you think you should be unbanned:  I'm pretty sure along the way I said a lot of mean words, and I'm not gonna say what something of the things I said where okay, I could give every excuse in the book, I don't think it deserved a permaban, and if it does I'd just like to know what situation got me a permaban, because the game only tells me I was banned for "Homophobic slurs". I have about 3 or 4 friends who played this game, and got me into this game because not a lot of games run on my potato pc, so i'd like to come back and try anew knowing that what I said was wrong and not to do it again. 
Anything else we should know: In the future I will make up better insults that not only fit the theme of the game (Science fiction) but also don't make people feel bad :)

Don’t be a dick. We’re all here to have fun. Antagonists have leeway here since ruining the round is kind of their job, but try to keep it interesting if you’re antag.

"I'm playing an unlikable character" tends to result in people (including the game admins) disliking you.
Alongside this, you engaged in speciesism (something we strictly forbid because people can't play it well, and no, you did not play it well at all.)
I'm looking at the chat logs and you look downright unpleasant to play with.

Also:
image.png.f862bdce6a386eec922da7b863682136.png

• thistbh 1

• Daemon locked this topic