Kubernads - Datacenter ban

Kubernads

Ban reason: Datacenter connection
Length of ban: Until it is appealed.
Events leading to the ban: I use the DNS service WARP on my computer and at one point I forgot it on and connected to a wizden server with it. Everything was fine, I could play. But when I turned WARP off, I got the automatic ban with the explanation: "You are connecting through a datacenter or VPN. For adminstrative reasons we do not allow VPN connections to play etc." Problem is, as I mentioned, I had WARP turned off at that moment. When I turned WARP back on, I could play normally. Now when I connect with WARP, it says that I am banned with the reason "Datacenter". When I turn it off, I still get the ban that I described before (the ban with the longer reason).
Reason the ban should be removed: I am in a situation where I cannot play without the datacenter connection, neither can I play with it. I am completely fine playing without a datacenter connection, but currently it is impossible for me to do so, and now it is impossible for me to play at all.

20231216115325_1.jpg

20231216120622_1.jpg

• Game Admin

Datacenter bans aren't applied to specific accounts, they're applied to IPs used by things like virtual private networks (VPNs). If you are using a VPN, disabling it should allow you to connect to Wizard's Den servers. If you are not using a VPN or something similar, but still cannot connect, please do any of the following:

image.thumb.png.9d73c97e29d1ab92e3bbbd235daf6713.png