im really sorry i diidnt see there was a format

CHRBRGAR

Ban reason: as non antag engi appear to have helped antag chef kill the ce sabotaged ame and used a slur in ahelp
Length of ban: forever
Events leading to the ban: i was banned for helping a chef kill the ce sabotaged ame i didint know what it was and i used a slur 
Reason the ban should be removed:

i was banned for helping a chef kill the ce sabotaged ame i didint know what it was and i user a slur im really sorry it was really stupid off me its been a long time but nothing exuses what i did but it would be nice if yall would give me a chance i loved playing space station 14 it was stupid of me if i get unbanned i will never do such a thing im really sorry thank you for anyone reading this right now have a good day.

1 hour ago, Chief_Engineer said:

In your last appeal you were told you needed a voucher of good behavior. Do you have a voucher?

well i dont know how to get a voucher ?? and theres no server that i can play on since all of them are russian almost and others dont play much

• Project Manager

You're banned from all Wizard's Den servers as part of this ban, but there are other English SS14 servers with players. You can present a voucher from any well known or decently active SS14 or SS13 server that's willing to give you one. To get a voucher, find a server you like and can follow the rules on, play on it for a few months without any major issues, then ask the admin team if they'd be willing to vouch for your good behavior to SS14's Wizard's Den

image.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png

3 minutes ago, Chief_Engineer said:

You're banned from all Wizard's Den servers as part of this ban, but there are other English SS14 servers with players. You can present a voucher from any well known or decently active SS14 or SS13 server that's willing to give you one. To get a voucher, find a server you like and can follow the rules on, play on it for a few months without any major issues, then ask the admin team if they'd be willing to vouch for your good behavior to SS14's Wizard's Den

so i have to wait again few months oh darn i guess this is what i deserve well ill try to find one