Jump to content

When are we finally switching server hosts?


Warentan

Recommended Posts

Our current WizDen provider, Reliablesite (Which is NOT reliable and their name is a LIE), is frankly dookie. Our servers crash every 2-3 days, with just now being one of them.
Do we have an ETA on when we are switching providers, or have we even found a new provider for WizDen yet?

Edited by Warentan
specified for Wizden

"Git infuriates me bro just let me commit the changes you freaking guy" -Obama, maybe

DOMAIN EXPANSION; TEXT WALL: YAPANESE!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Warentan said:

Our current WizDen provider, Reliablesite (Which is NOT reliable and their name is a LIE), is frankly dookie. Our servers crash every 2-3 days, with just now being one of them.
Do we have an ETA on when we are switching providers, or have we even found a new provider for WizDen yet?

I don't know man. The servers seem fine to me usually all the time.

Also at least now I know the provider lol

image.png.a0dd3ee9e374fae105807d6ac1aee887.png

its the guy whos gonna ban hitler question mark

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2023 at 12:52 AM, Quartermaster said:

I don't know man. The servers seem fine to me usually all the time.

Also at least now I know the provider lol

pretty much all our spacelag and server downtime is caused by reliablesite being ass at their job

"Git infuriates me bro just let me commit the changes you freaking guy" -Obama, maybe

DOMAIN EXPANSION; TEXT WALL: YAPANESE!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Warentan said:

pretty much all our spacelag and server downtime is caused by reliablesite being ass at their job

You might actually have a point Lmao.

Was playing a round and suddenly the server went off, kicking everyone and once we joined back, was a lil laggy still.

image.png.a0dd3ee9e374fae105807d6ac1aee887.png

its the guy whos gonna ban hitler question mark

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...