Ban Appeal

nbev

SS14 account: nbev 

Character name: Boris Vasilyev / Spank Coffeemug

When was the ban: Today Jan. 23, 2022

Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West]

Your side of the story: To be honest, a bit unsure why I was banned (it was delayed). I role play as an angry chef / short tempered person who takes his job seriously. This often results in a standoffish attitude towards others which I find entertaining. I was banned for sexual roleplay, however I'm not sure when this occurred, the only time I can recall using sexual language was when I was the PAI of a sec officer who I felt had broken the rules and I said things as PAI such as, "I like dick in my butt". Although looking back this does seem pretty sexual, at the time I think I let my anger get the best of me at this security guard, and I guess I viewed it as a joke, instead of the homophobic, sexual comment that it was. I apologize for this. I think throughout my time on the server, I've seen that generally vulgar speak is allowed and encouraged if funny, but I can see that this was over the line. If this wasn't the instance for the ban, I am genuinely unsure of the offense and would like more clarity. Regardless, I will try my hardest for this not to happen again. 

Why you think you should be unbanned: I do have over 50 hours on this server and have enjoyed my time on it greatly. I do feel like most of the time, I am a value add to the server through using true RP and helping new players learn how to play the game, and encouraging RP. I have always cooperated with admins and will continue doing so. 

• moony locked this topic