Perma-Ban Appeal for Eewa - "Come back when you can be less rude"

eewa

SS14 account: eewa
Byond account: eewa
Character name: I forgot, I use random names most of the time.
When was the ban: A month or two ago, I can't remember but it was a while ago.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard (US West)
Your side of the story: I was banned for toxicity in OOC, and I'm not going to lie or try to justify it. I was being an asshole in the OOC chat because the captain was harassing me for OOC reasons (I don't remember 100%, but they pretty much said they didn't like me from other rounds), so I was complaining a lot, which I shouldn't have been. I could've just A-Helped but instead I was pissy in OOC and annoyed a lot of people. Eventually I was warned (and kicked) and when I rejoined I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been at least a month since my ban, and I was told to return when I can be kind. And now, I can. I am VERY sorry for being such an asshole, I'm usually not toxic and I have no clue why I suddenly got so rude, but I regret it a lot. I have a big interest in SS14, and it looks very promising, and it sucks a lot that I can't play it. I won't use OOC at all anymore (unless I absolutely have to), and I'll rid myself of any toxicity. I've already apologized to metalgearsloth (who I was probably the most toxic to, even though I have nothing against him). I know it might be hard to fully believe what I'm saying, but PLEASE give me another chance, I want to play more SS14 so bad. If there's anything I can do to be unbanned please let me know. More simply, I can be less of a rude person (which is all the ban message asked).
Anything else we should know: My previous ban WASN'T for how I acted OOC, so please don't see that as proof I can't change.

image.png.1d53df66dbce300b1d41af3a4aeaa9de.png