[Admin Username Unknown] SS14 Username - The_Great_Wizard

The_Great_Wizard

SS14 account: The_Great_Wizard
Character name: Wizard of Grooves
When was the ban: 20:00 on the 17th of Jan 2021
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I was playing mime the past few rounds, and did nothing particularly bad. I did trip some people with banana peels which was funny, but other than that I didn't do much. However, this one round, the security had decided to be actual pains in my ass. In truth I did trip the HoS once, however this wasn't an arrestable offense how annoying it may be. Right afterwards I was tazed several times and arrested. I stayed in the jail for quite some time and after asking to leave several times nothing was done. When I was finally let free, I kid you not, I was arrested several seconds later for something I didn't do. That was quite fun and once again I was in jail. I would say in total I was arrested about 5 times that round, where not a single time it was lawful. Of course you can probably imagine I was kinda pissed off. The security were very annoying, calling me a retard, and just staring at me while I was in jail unlawfully. I think it was the 4th time I was arrested when I did the action that got me banned. I was missing my CED, and backpack after being released and I was asking for it back for a long time. That got me pissed but a few minutes afterwards I got arrested for "stealing from a chicken". And when I asked what I stole, the response was obv: "well idk why dont you go ask him." At this point after having to deal with twats as security, I called them "trannies" and was perma banned. Several different people that round said they felt bad for me and agreed that it was bullshit (and these weren't some bozos trying to create havoc).
Why you think you should be unbanned: I agree that what I might have done was wrong, however I truly believe this was a one time thing, at the wrong place and time. After being provoked so much I couldn't handle it and used one bad word. I didn't think that swearing would be bannable tbh and once again, this won't happen again.
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.
Anything else we should know: This is my 3rd time being banned, and I am truly sorry to whomever has to read all of these reports. At the same time thank you to whoever reads these reports. I also wouldn't say I'm transphobic, and simply used the slur as I would any. Seeing as this word particular isn't welcome I will revoke my usage of it.

• moony locked this topic