Unban Mooney

Lick_Dickler

SS14 account:  Lick_Dickler
Byond account: OPTIONAL. AceCenturion
Character name: Paul Allen
When was the ban:  1/16/22
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I had been being unfairly arrested and imprisoned by sec, for a law that is not in space law. I contacted admin about this (Pancake) and told them of the happenings, I was being arrested for "Littering" and "Slipping" and was imprisioned for around three minutes, but the sentence was said to be five.  The admin allowed, and even encouraged this to happen. I felt as if the admin was not doing a good job, so I said I would report this action on the formus, in which this also acts as a report to this admin for allowing sec to jail me for a crime not in space law, hold me there for an extended period of time, and not only refuse to do something but to encourage it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was banned for "causing greif to game staff over stupid shit" in which I'm not even entirely sure what that means, but I may not have been the most respectful in my askings I dont belive I broke any rule
Anything else we should know: I have video proof of the conversation I and Pancake had in ahelp, and proof of the sec breaking the laws, I just need to trim it and compress it, I will post it in the comments shortly.

image.png

I know exactly of the convo you had in ahelp, here it is:
image.thumb.png.be92fb8b9931c681a2496c49651a1c3c.png

Your punishment was a lecture. This was some of the best sec rp i've seen, and they were not being abusive at all. You then went after game staff in ahelp for not doing something about perfectly OK behavior.

Pancake chose not to do anything to you for this, but I have zero tolerance for people going after our game staff and gave you a one day ban.

Appeal denied. Wait it out.

• moony locked this topic