I need a break.

soup123

I have been playing too much spess game and I need a week long ban to focus on other things.

I apologise if I am wasting mod time. The thing is, I can't resist the urge to play spess. Thanks.

Edited by soup123

Breaks are super good for the soul, Persoanlly i took a bit of a break, after finding this game around February 23 it kind of became my life. griding like 700 hours from there. but over the summer I took a break and came in and out for a couple of rounds. But now playing again has become much more enjoyable. Have a good break, play some other games (modded Minecraft is always my comfort game), and we will welcome you back with open arms whenever you return. 

Battle for engineering, colorized 2023

image.png.44c35f3cb09a38e96df2ce964a400031.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 3:35 PM, geekyhobo said:

Breaks are super good for the soul, Persoanlly i took a bit of a break, after finding this game around February 23 it kind of became my life. griding like 700 hours from there. but over the summer I took a break and came in and out for a couple of rounds. But now playing again has become much more enjoyable. Have a good break, play some other games (modded Minecraft is always my comfort game), and we will welcome you back with open arms whenever you return. 

im not sure you understand

ss14 players CANNOT play anything else

we are addicted

we need ban to stop playing
ban this man for his own sake

• thistbh 2

"Git infuriates me bro just let me commit the changes you freaking guy" -Obama, maybe

DOMAIN EXPANSION; TEXT WALL: YAPANESE!!