Ban Appeal

Ragg

SS14 account: Ragg / willowthebillowun
Character name: Felix Feminine
When was the ban: jan 14 21
one of the wizards
Your side of the story: I was banned because I was carrying a CI3 Bomb with no intent to harm others, i was planning to space myself and drink it in space to make a nice firework show. I clown made me slip on a banana hence I dropped the beaker and it exploded. The clown did not get banned, I WAS. I Do not find this fair.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did not mean to explode stuff, if anything the clown did he caused the explosion.
if anything it was the clown's freaking fault, he made me slip on the banana
Anything else we should know: banned by pancake
appeal, include it here.

• Project Manager
1 hour ago, Ragg said:

forgot to mention, i was banned from ALL Wizard servers for a literal slip up that wasnt my fault on ONE of the wizard servers

It wouldn't really make sense to ban you on 1 official server and not the other official servers now would it.

2 hours ago, Ragg said:

SS14 account: Ragg / willowthebillowun
Character name: Felix Feminine
When was the ban: jan 14 21
one of the wizards
Your side of the story: I was banned because I was carrying a CI3 Bomb with no intent to harm others, i was planning to space myself and drink it in space to make a nice firework show. I clown made me slip on a banana hence I dropped the beaker and it exploded. The clown did not get banned, I WAS. I Do not find this fair.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did not mean to explode stuff, if anything the clown did he caused the explosion.
if anything it was the clown's freaking fault, he made me slip on the banana
Anything else we should know: banned by pancake
appeal, include it here.

Appeal accepted.

Try avoid making bombs as non antag. Walking around with volatile explosives isn’t ideal and others have been known to do it on purpose. Not at all saying this is you, just informing we see it a lot.

Chief ideaguy