Examples of Bad Complaints

• Project Manager

The following are examples of bad complaints.

Spacewoman14 - Spaceman13: Rude in ahelp

Subject: Spacewoman14

Do you want this complaint to be made public after it is processed: No

Policies or Expectations Violated: Admin Policy "Be professional, polite and welcoming"

Detailed Summary: I ahelped to report someone RDMing me and told the admins that they need to ban them. No one responded so I sent sent another message saying I'm just going to do whatever I want too if they don't ban the person who RDMed me. Spacewoman14 responded by telling me that to not threaten to break rules in ahelp. I was only threatening to break rules if they didn't do their job and ban the person for RDMing. Spacewoman14 needs to lose their job if they're just going to let people RDM and tell people who complain to stop.

Admin ban me

Admin banned me fuck this game I didn't know speciesism wasn't allowed.

Spacewoman14 - Spaceman13: Rude on discord

Subject: Spacewoman14

Do you want this complaint to be made public after it is processed: Yes

Policies or Expectations Violated: The expectation that discord mods will be fair

Detailed Summary: I was talking sharing some cool SS14 memes I made in the discord and Spacewoman14 told me to stop posting memes because they aren't allowed. I posted a 1984 meme because it was funny and they timed me out for 2 hours. They didn't have to time me out, I wasn't going to post any more I just wanted to post that one because it was funny.

Edited by Chief_Engineer
update template

image.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png