Examples of Good Complaints

• Project Manager

The following are examples of good complaints. Each is both valid and would likely be actioned. It is important to note that it is also possible for a complaint to be good without it being valid. For example, someone may be mistaken about the facts relevant to a complaint.

Spacewoman14 - Spaceman13: Rude in ahelp

Subject: Spacewoman14

Do you want this complaint to be made public after it is processed: Yes

Policies or Expectations Violated: Admin Policy "Be professional, polite and welcoming"

Detailed Summary: I ahelped to report someone RDMing me during round 30025. Spacewoman14 responded by telling me I was an idiot for not realizing they were an antag because they were using a desword to attack me.

Unknown - Spaceman13: Round ruining "event"

Subject: Unknown

Do you want this complaint to be made public after it is processed: Yes

Policies or Expectations Violated: Admin Policy "Admin events should be done in moderation without heavily altering the flow of the round"

Detailed Summary: I was playing a round (30037) as a syndie and someone started shooting immovable rods through the station. I don't know how many there were but it was a lot. You can see them in the round replay around 1:34:00. The admin shooting them didn't have a name on their ghost so I couldn't tell who it was. They didn't run a vote or anything, they just randomly killed pretty much everyone by destroying the station.

Spacewoman14 - Spaceman13: Rude on discord

Subject: Spacewoman14

Do you want this complaint to be made public after it is processed: No

Policies or Expectations Violated: The expectation that I won't have to ping mods for a discord mod

Detailed Summary: I was talking about how I was starting to learn how to code and linked to my first PR. Spacewoman14 told me that I should just give up now because my code was some of the worst shitcode that they've ever seen. I asked why they were being so mean and they responded by saying "I'm not being mean, I'm just being honest. You're never going to code something worth merging."

Here are links to the messages:

Edited by Chief_Engineer
update template

image.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png