I'm tired of going to subway

Daemon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Game Admin

Personal experience with subway is the find your GOTO.
For me its Italian BLT, italian bread, lettuce, onions, lite mayo. Simple solid meal that I can chow down on whenever I do.

Also suck up to the "sandwich artists" if you go frequently, eventually you will notice you are getting more and more packed sandwiches. Treat your service workers right ya know.

But yeah paroting what lucky said, subway is grand as a rare treat. as a frequent meal its just meh.

• 4 months later...
On 9/12/2023 at 12:10 PM, TurboTracker said:

Personal experience with subway is the find your GOTO.
For me its Italian BLT, italian bread, lettuce, onions, lite mayo. Simple solid meal that I can chow down on whenever I do.

Also suck up to the "sandwich artists" if you go frequently, eventually you will notice you are getting more and more packed sandwiches. Treat your service workers right ya know.

But yeah paroting what lucky said, subway is grand as a rare treat. as a frequent meal its just meh.

Do you like their uhhhh teriyaki sweet onion chicken thing sandwich? Any sandwhich i get has to be toasted

• 2 weeks later...

You should be going to the grocery store or sourcing your food from local farms whenever possible in order to alleviate the corporate hold that we're indoctrinated and, ultimately, enslaved unto. Your gut is your second brain, there are plenty of studies showing that proper nutrition is a game-changer for mental health, quitting fast food is a great first step to eventually getting energy levels up to exercising, which will facilitate drinking more/enough water - this is an infinite feedback loop and you grow exponentially. Short of catastrophic or traumatic events in your life, pivotal but minor changes, like the choices you make with your food, will make your life better through sheer autonomy.