Banned from playing SS14 by Moony Toesty#0668

Toesty

S14 account: Toesty
Character name: John Badooze   
When was the ban: 12/19/2021  around 12AM
Server you were playing on when banned Lizard US West
Your side of the story: I joined the already running game as a assitant. First thing i did was stealing the hops pda and went into the sec gun room and got myself equipped. The hos and captain saw me so i gunned them down and i think i killed another innocent sec guy. So i opened the doors and let people in to equip etc. I wanted to clone the captain and started dragging him to med but i got attacked by a guy in a riot suite (dont know if it was a sec that missed my massmurder) and died.
Why you think you should be unbanned: After i got banned for seven days i went to the discord and bragged about it not even explaining myself just insulting the staff and saying stupid stuff, so i got perma banned which in conclusion i could have really done better. I was really stupid and a fair perma ban and i cant argue about my stupidy. But i really love this game and the community and i really want to go back being a Barkeeper and talking to people instead of antagging and insulting. I also think i should stop playing clown since sometimes i get put in jail by new security players and then i get mad and start antagging.