Alright quick question.

twomad

If I deny for someone to be a command job because they might be a syndicate agebt or deny them to be two jobs, is it validhunting? If it is then thats crazy man.

Some person literally says it is validhunting even though I just want to avoid risking anything. If Jaylee never killed me when I made them HOS while they were a Syndi, I would've given them the Job probably. If anyone can answer, then thanks!

image.png.a0dd3ee9e374fae105807d6ac1aee887.png

its the guy whos gonna ban hitler question mark

Not validhunting, but may be considered metagaming.

Validhunting is going out of your way to kill or detail antagonists (or anyone else considered 'valid') when it isn't your job. IE a medical doctor hunting around in maints for a traitor.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, veritius said:

Not validhunting, but may be considered metagaming.

Validhunting is going out of your way to kill or detail antagonists (or anyone else considered 'valid') when it isn't your job. IE a medical doctor hunting around in maints for a traitor.

Thanks for answering, hopefully an Admin can fully answer that though. I think they need to atleast to make sure

> If I deny for someone to be a command job because they might be a syndicate agebt or deny them to be two jobs, is it validhunting? If it is then thats crazy man.

no jaylee is just malding
if you make a tider hos you will probably be bwoinked

• thistbh 1

4 hours ago, deltanedas said:

> If I deny for someone to be a command job because they might be a syndicate agebt or deny them to be two jobs, is it validhunting? If it is then thats crazy man.

no jaylee is just malding
if you make a tider hos you will probably be bwoinked

jaylee slander

that helps

Denying someone's promotion to any position for any reason is not considered metagaming.
The HoP's job (as with any other head) is to decide these things, and if you have any shadow of doubt to justify not promoting someone, you can choose not to.

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

5 hours ago, mirino said:

Denying someone's promotion to any position for any reason is not considered metagaming.
The HoP's job (as with any other head) is to decide these things, and if you have any shadow of doubt to justify not promoting someone, you can choose not to.

Thanks for answering, atleast now I fully know this.

Denying someone a transfer to a job on the sole basis of their current position potentally being antagonist-selectable is metagaming. Denying it for other reasons (too many personnel in desired department, suspicious activity reported about that person, etc) is not. Staff does not have to “give” you the position just because you ask for it nor do you have any requirement to be hired by them, but they should not flat out deny you as position merely because you could potentially be an antagonist.

• Thanks 1

On 5/31/2023 at 1:55 PM, lonesoldier55 said:

Denying someone a transfer to a job on the sole basis of their current position potentally being antagonist-selectable is metagaming. Denying it for other reasons (too many personnel in desired department, suspicious activity reported about that person, etc) is not. Staff does not have to “give” you the position just because you ask for it nor do you have any requirement to be hired by them, but they should not flat out deny you as position merely because you could potentially be an antagonist.

bruh