Toumantre's Admin Application

In-game Username:
Toumantre

Discord username:
Toumantre#8099

Characters you play:
Toumantre Punta Kala, Father Benicio

How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?
353 hours in SS14 total.

How many hours are you available per day:
3-4 hours a day at least, 6-8 if I have nothing to do on that day.

Days you are available on:
Monday-Friday, possibly even on the weekends.

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:
None.

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?
Nope.

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.
What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?

My opinion is that administrators play a vital role in keeping the community safe and enjoyable. They can achieve this by enforcing rules and assisting other players that are using AHelp for questions, concerns, or general in-game assistance. In addition, admins can help organize and oversee the occasional server event. Other than that, admins can also keep the integrity of the game itself if there is a technical issue whether it be an issue that affects the players or the server as a whole.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?
I feel like it's perfect. It is a fantastic level of RP that doesn't feel too serious. It has a nice memey atmosphere that still doesn't try to break out of RP. The only real problem I have with it is that sometimes people take it too seriously to the point of metagaming and powergaming, and the mix of people who pushing RP or do not care about RP at all feels jarring at times.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?
I have been a follower of SS14 since its creation, and while I liked SS13's conceptually, I was not too fond of the outdated feel that SS14 easily fixes. Even in its admittedly somewhat limited state(at least compared to SS13), I am in love with the game and honestly fascinated with it and excited to see this project grow. I am generally motivated to help contribute to it in any way I can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...