my ban appeal (again)

NexusLeader

SS14 account username: NexusLeader

Ban reason: Abhorrent MRP etiquette, awful Captain gameplay, attempting to sell nuke disk as Captain, self anatag after calls for demotion and misuse of LOOC.

Date of ban: 27/04/23 (I believe.)

Length of ban: Until Appealed

Events leading to the ban: Nukies were onboard our station and I thought it would be good RP to relinquish my position as Captain and extort them with the nuke disk for spacebucks.
(I realised the way that I went about doing that was not as a captain should have acted, such as the nuke disk being key equiptment not fit for the purpose I intended)

Reason the ban should be removed: I have been blanket banned from all Wizden servers since Febuary of this year and I am ever so sorry for my actions and wish to play on
your servers once again, and I wholeheartedly promise that I will adhere to the rules of said server's, I too promise that I'll play my roles in a manner that is proper and correct,
and not misuse incorrect channels as I may have done in the past.
So please wont you consider this appeal.

Kind Regards
Nexus Leader

• Project Manager
4 hours ago, NexusLeader said:

I have been blanket banned from all Wizden servers since Febuary of this year

You were banned in May, almost exactly a month ago, not in February.

In your last appeal, it was recommended that you more fully address all the actions that resulted in your ban, but outside of the ban reason and a brief mention of using incorrect channels, this appeal doesn't really seem to address a lot of what you did during the round. Additionally, it's inconsistent with your last appeal where you claim to have been voted off, not to have relinquished your position.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png

33 minutes ago, Chief_Engineer said:

You were banned in May, almost exactly a month ago, not in February.

In your last appeal, it was recommended that you more fully address all the actions that resulted in your ban, but outside of the ban reason and a brief mention of using incorrect channels, this appeal doesn't really seem to address a lot of what you did during the round. Additionally, it's inconsistent with your last appeal where you claim to have been voted off, not to have relinquished your position.

I kind of did, now that i thought of it, since it was so stupid. (i am still stupid but not in that way anymore)

Might as well address it from my POV: Became captain, realized that we had too little AME cores, was dumb and thought that you could sell nuke disk (which you can't for RP reasons) got voted off (relinquished as i say, because it was dumb.)     shut off telecomns (start of self-antag i think) gave mime the disk, tried to go away in cargo shuttle, dead.

• Project Manager

When I said address I meant offer any reasons for doing all of that. We're aware of what you did but interested in why you decided to do it so we can attempt to determine if there will be future issues. In the moment, did you think what you were doing was inline with the rules, or did you just not care that it was against the rules? If you thought it was permitted, can you offer any insight as to why you thought that?

In the note related to the incident it also says you tried to kill two salvage techs on the cargo shuttle.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png

• Project Manager
2 hours ago, Chief_Engineer said:

In the moment, did you think what you were doing was inline with the rules, or did you just not care that it was against the rules? If you thought it was permitted, can you offer any insight as to why you thought that?

• Project Manager

The admin team has decided to accept this appeal with the following condition:

You may not join Wizard's Den MRP servers, currently consisting of Wizard's Den Salamander. There is no system in place to prevent you from connecting but a note has been added to your account about this condition. You may appeal this ban no sooner than 2 weeks from now following the same process as other ban appeals.

If you have any questions about this restriction, please use the Admin Message section.