Why is it against the rules to say I pissed myself?

Boaz

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey i am not an admin but i read your appeal and i would hazard a guess urine or the act of self urinating could be lightly considered ERP.  I can some what understand your frustration as it could be argued that there's not many scenarios where it could be relatable too any form of eroticism however sadly there is and its quite understandable that your situation lead too this being a an issue. I may be wrong however like i said i am not staff. 

2 hours ago, Junglistunite said:

Hey i am not an admin but i read your appeal and i would hazard a guess urine or the act of self urinating could be lightly considered ERP.  I can some what understand your frustration as it could be argued that there's not many scenarios where it could be relatable too any form of eroticism however sadly there is and its quite understandable that your situation lead too this being a an issue. I may be wrong however like i said i am not staff. 

Hmm, I suppose in today's perverse world urination could be considered erotic... but it should have taken the admins 2 minutes of looking at the logs to figure out that it wasn't sexual at all in my context. It was just comedic fear RP, kind of like when Shaggy pisses himself in Scooby Doo - I think that's pretty harmless (otherwise it wouldn't be appropriate for a children's cartoon!)

Besides, I only said it once, and the entire interaction lasted about 10 seconds. It was just a quick one-liner before I went on my way to do other things. I didn't drag it out or go into explicit detail, nothing like that. Frankly, I think my ban is unjust, and the denial of my appeal even more so. I think an admin had a power trip and that's why my appeal was closed without any response or reason provided. Just my perspective on the matter.