ban beacuse of anger/ trying to fix a problem witha mix of power outage

Toa47

SS14 account username: Toa47
Ban reason:  drone dissamblign the station and left during ahelp
Date of ban:  year ago forget 
Length of ban: [How long the ban is for] Perment
Events leading to the ban:  basicly  bad day and my memorie of it is bad due to brain damge and few other problems basicly i was either one of the red army memebrs trying to stop a engie revoultion thigns went south and i join a drone for venta after things went south Should of just left the server and take a break my bad on that. I was able to get a redeem from stealth 16 to fix problem untill the florida hurrican took my power out and thought i left in rage.
Reason the ban should be removed:  It's been a year, I made some mistakes and i'm sorry to the admin team for a pathic autstic brain damge episode. But Mother nature shuts your  computer off try to rejoin to show i'm sorry with a ban in front of me well it happens. Still want ot learn and help out the admins as well. 

In either case, I wasn't able to get on till a few days after the power outage. Whether or not I'm trying to admit my wrongs and decided to do this appeal after a good amount of time has passed Lone. Also to account it was still doing the first few months of space staiton 14 being in beta on steam and it was hard for both the commuinty to behave themself. 

let's just make it short and quick do i get unban or not? Stated I got ban doing the hard time of ss14 and I'm trying to appeal a ban that is a year old now. What do i need to do to prove?  Since now the person who banned me retired I'm in this limbo. Sigh i'm in anguish because of one simple bad mistake. I admit my faults and that's that. 

• Project Manager

Your ban is not in limbo because stealth retired. You seem to be avoiding addressing questions and concerns about your appeal. You're not required to continue with this appeal if you feel it causes too much stress or anguish for you, but that stress and anguish wont cause an appeal with unanswered questions and concerns to be treated differently from our end.

• thistbh 1

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png