[ratattack132]-[requested a ban for my mental health]

ratattack132

SS14 account username: [ratattack132]
Ban reason: [Banned to help your mental health]
Date of ban: [Not noted]
Length of ban: [Appeal only]
Events leading to the ban: [I had some real shit going on in my life and had been suffering with bad OCD and depression. My emotions where amplified by anything then and playing sec only made this worse. I was in a bad head space and decided to get my self banned. I thank you for that as it helped me a lot!]
Reason the ban should be removed: [I have gotten into counselling and started on the right medication and am feeling a lot better! I touched some grass and got a job after school! I played some other servers and love what the direction this game is going in and would like to participate again! Role ban me from security as its far to emotional and very RP heavy. I have played medical on other servers and have had a grand time so I wish to be unbanned but to be role banned from security. I am so sorry for how I lashed out and if I need some time away I will ask in a better way next time!]

P.S I rather we keep this private if possible 

Prior to your ultimate appeal ban you have attempted to evade your ban on at least seven different accounts from this one and generally caused excessive amounts of trouble in-game.

By administrator policy your ban is not appealable until six months after you last evasion attempt, which will come no sooner than November 23rd, 2023. You must also appeal this ban after that date only with a voucher of good behavior from another well-known or at least decently active SS13/SS14 server.