Laughable - Banned for "Racial Slurs"

Laughable

SS14 account username: Laughable
Ban reason: Racial slurs
Date of ban: Not too sure, I think I was banned while offline, possibly sometime around May 12th
Length of ban: Forever until appealed
Events leading to the ban: I was playing as a Lawyer and taking on a multitude of clients who were in need of justice. One of my clients happened to be African American, and the police/security were unjustly arresting him multiple times, so I called them out for it and how it was possibly racially-motivated. I continued to work as a Lawyer for everyone on the ship, and even helped some guy get his job back, and expose the wrong-doings of his superior. There was even another time in which I even helped a security officer detain a violent suspect who was randomly attacking people by keeping them down so the officer could handcuff them.
Reason the ban should be removed: I believe that the ban should be removed because I never used any kind of racial slurs towards any individual aboard the space station, unless you consider calling security officers "pigs," but calling that a racial slur doesn't make sense. I was simply playing my role as a Lawyer and doing my best to fight for my clients, and never once did race or racial slurs play a role in my work.

I'm kinda curious, does this really fall under "racial slurs?" By definition, a slur is an "insinuation or allegation about someone that is likely to insult them or damage their reputation" or even "an insulting or disparaging remark or innuendo." Even when you add the word "racial" alongside that definition, what I said doesn't add up.

I never once directed what you're considering these "slurs" against anyone, because I never used the n-word (which I assume is the main reasoning behind your claim) in a derogatory way towards the botanists who were growing me a watermelon. I said they were my [n-word], which is like saying they were my friend, my homie, even.

Hell, they even gave me the watermelon when all was said and done, and absolutely no harm was done. Was that moment in the Space Station really worth a permanent ban? Because I asked for food, was given food, and openly/verbally considered someone my comrade?