CloneTrooperSimp - Banned for insulting contributors

SS14 account username: CloneTrooperSimp
Ban reason: Insulting contributors
Date of ban: 05/19/2023, at around 1 or 2 AM for me
Length of ban: Permanent, I believe
Events leading to the ban: We had just gone through a decent round that was ruined by zombies suddenly appearing, people started a discussion in OOC, I joined in, said some very hurtful things towards the contributors, until eventually the conversation died out. Played the round normally, skipped the next one due to being busy, when I came back, had to update the game, upon joining again, I was banned.
Reason the ban should be removed: I learned my lesson, and I do regret the things I have said quite a lot, after letting myself think for a while. I have not been having the best time currently, I have been unmedicated for nearly a month now, and while that is no excuse for my behavior, it did influence it, and I regret even allowing myself to be taken by my emotions in that way, I will make sure it doesn't happen again, it shouldn't have happened in the first place. I also made sure to try and reach out to the people I offended to apologize to them privately.

• Sad 1

God's most gremlin-like little mime.

littlepuff.png.c62743b15c16cb399e38ba8d1ce0835a.png