My ban appeal.2

fpsg

= For game bans =

SS14 account username: fpsg
Ban reason: Killing a player as a non-antag secoff, lying during ahelp
Date of ban: 30.4.2023
Length of ban: only removed via appeal
Events leading to the ban: I was just walking around in med when I got the dumb idea of killing the chief med officer. I walked up to one of the doctors and made him call the chief. Then we go in maintenece with chief and this is when I striked. I knocked him out and cuffed him. He managed to call out right before I removed his radio. And finaly I killed him, shoved in a locker and launched him into space. Then I myself died from space exposure.
Reason the ban should be removed: I think you should unban me because I have learned my lesson. Breaking roleplay is a stupid move which only ruins the game for others

• Project Manager

The admin team has decided to accept this appeal. In its place, the admins have decided to place an appeal only security role ban. You can appeal the role ban no sooner than 2 weeks from now. Any attempt to evade the role ban by gaining a role covered by it, or a functionally similar role, will result in a game ban.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png