[StinkoBrinkley] - [welderbombing followed by complaining in disc]

terezi4real

SS14 account username: [StinkoBrinkley]
Ban reason: ["bragging about 12 hour ban in for your epic welderbomb grief in the discord and epicly pwning the "lamebrain mod" that banned you for it"]
Date of ban: [5/17/23]
Length of ban: [Five Days.]
Events leading to the ban: [

Round 1: Evac is called, i walk around the evac room with a lit welder asking people to follow me into maints, people, obviously, do not follow me. i ask everyone in the room and someone says yes, we walk through maints for about a minute, evac has already left at this point, we finally find fuel in the maints and i stare at him for about 20 seconds then welderbomb us. he tells me to kms as a ghost and then about 60 seconds later the round endscreen pops up and were back to the lobby.

Round 2: i recieve a adminmessage asking why i did that, i say it was just a little bit of shittery at the end of the round and that i wont do it again. mod presses me and says its self antagging as the roundend screen hadnt shown yet, i say yes it is but the guy i killed made it out okay as he is currently alive same as me. i then receive a 12 hour ban.

Discord: i post in #stories about the same thing i posted here. people respond in a variety of ways, someone says i deserve my ban and i write another message with my opinion that the context of the round ending so soon after means a 12 hour ban is a little harsh. i say that the "lamebrain mod is bored and wants someone to punish" lamebrain is a joking insult from my discord server, i dont mean any hate with it sorry.
]

Reason the ban should be removed: [I quickly deleted my message in the discord (as in, before this ban was even doled out guessing by the UTC time) as i was clouded by emotion, i should have waited an hour before posting anything, or not posted at all. i am still steadfast in my opinion that my 12 hour ban was a little too harsh for my transgression, but i understand that the rules must be kept strict if the game is to function, and i hold the rules in high regard, i am a member of the community, i have around 100 hours so far, i have fun in the bar, i teach newbies science and get shit done as RD, i am always kind, helpful, and cool to my servermates, and i am developing a fork. i love this game deeply and want to play, as does my brother, who shares my IP and is affected by this ban. 5 days is an extremely long time, and i already learned my lesson with the 12 hour ban. i apologize for being annoying in the discord, i have learned to allow the situation to settle before posting anything. i will also not welderbomb anyone again and will keep all shittery withheld until after the round end screen.]

thank you and i love this game -terezi

image.png