Darkrier - Banned for Welderbombing on Miros

Darkrier

Darkrier

"Welderbombing random shit during miros on lowpop after you didn't get antag and prior notes for welderbombing"

18/05/2023

Banned until Appeal

I had just started the shift and I was bored because I didn't get syndie or nuke ops and I then decided to make a vape/ Welder bomb and I poured welder fuel into the Vape then brought a fuel tank to blow i took a hit of the vate sending a small explosion which triggered  domino effect and exploded the welder then I went back to sci then came back to check the damage on the bar and I was attacked and killed by a monkey and then was saved by a civilian and then was not able to be cloned and beaten by sec then quit.

I hope that you can understand why I want to have this ban appealed because I was Bored and im my frenzy of Stupidity I decided to vape welder bomb the Bar and I can be understanding If you do not wish to appeal this ban.

• Project Manager

Sorry, I missed that you were also appeal banned a month ago. Due to our banning policy, this ban can only be appealed again after at least 6 months and only with a voucher of good behavior from another relatively well known SS14 or SS13 server.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png