yokyoka - Suspected ban evading?

yokyoka

SS14 account username: yokyoka
Ban reason: High Probability of alt account/ban evasion.
Date of ban: 16/05/2023
Length of ban: Perma?
Events leading to the ban: No events leading up to the ban. I was playing my character. I had no interaction with anyone that I would consider a problem. Last thing I was doing was walking around in a fireman suit. Nothing else.
Reason the ban should be removed: I have no idea why I was banned. What kind of administration is this? I'm banned because someone suspected me ban evading and decided to ban me without any proof? I'm willing to share my profiles on other platforms to prove I'm not ban evading. I started playing SS14 4 or 5 days ago.

969ee1845f40440888e24dfe12b0df14.png

• Project Manager

The admin team has decided to accept this appeal. Sorry for the delay, despite multiple requests by multiple people, the banning admin never provided substantial evidence of ban evasion or of this being an alternate account.

On 5/16/2023 at 9:36 AM, yokyoka said:

What kind of administration is this? I'm banned because someone suspected me ban evading and decided to ban me without any proof?

We don't generally handle complaints about admins through ban appeals. In almost all, if not all cases, the best way to make a complaint about an admin, including an admin decision which you feel was inappropriate, is to contact the head admin. You can do so via discord or a private message on the forums. You can get to their forum profile on the staff page. Mirrorcult is the current head admin. I'm not sure how often they check their forum messages, but if you'd like their discord username or if you send them a forum message and don't get a response after a few days, feel free to send me a forum message and I'll help you get in contact with them.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png