Jung's admin application volume 2

In-game Username: jung
Discord username: junglistunit3
Characters you play:  frankie three fingers/shorty McDonald/ anything frank related 
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?1 hour ss13 and 2.7k hours 14 o.0 

How many hours are you available per day:  as much as i wish too play average around 4 hours a day most days 
Days you are available on:  same as above when i feel like it sometimes alot sometimes not as much mood dependent 

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:   none, no ss13 for me i only really have interest in 14 
Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?   Yes i was once a 'bad egg'  whom spent many a days awaiting being unbanned from ss14 to play again, i have been banned give or take for every rule break on the server some multiple times.   This contrary to most people's beliefs is something i see as a now positive thing.  It forced me too adhere too the rules, too learn them to the best of my ability as too keep myself out of the naughty corner.   The last time i was actually banned was over 6 month's ago and i was told i am on my final warning. Since then i have taken my obligation too the rules too the next level personally ensuring i do not make any mistakes in my own gameplay ans conduct too lead me too get into trouble again.  I succeeded, i firmly solidified my position as a positive player and rule follower for my own reasons but in turn it made me what i feel safe too say a role model player, i know the rules very well and find the rules and policies around them sometimes more interesting than the round itself.

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?  Admin of the game serve a god like role, they make it work and uphold the rules of the server something if left too fester would in turn make the game fester and not grow. Admin play a huge part in the game not only for this reason but too also set examples on how to conduct theirselves when dealing with other players and staff professionally and with respect.  Admin hold a certain responsibility and what they say and how they act are very important because ultimately they are the dungeon masters of spess but also the law of the land.   That being said an admin should be open to dialog and scrutiny about their individual presence in the community, this is important because admin are the appointed administrators of the game and are held too a different standard as they are public facing staff members who should conduct themselves as so.   I feel like i am someone who understands this role and this is why i feel even with my history i would bring some positivity too the role as i understand what it entails and how too conduct proper procedure

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?    Lizard has no roleplay, one day maybe but right now RP gets you laughed out the door and that makes me sad inside.  The most fun i ever had playing this game was roleplaying with the homies doing some silly thing but now honesty it feels like a chucky cheese ballpit most rounds.   People dont RP because whats the actual point when rounds dont last more than an hour and the habitable station lasts half that time.   These are the grey area rules that detriment the overall whole day of play not just the current rounds, like yeah sure you CAN be a shitter as an antag and play the game single player mode but what fun is that?  None for anyone but that person and thats why i am putting this application in because i wanna enjoy the game again and actually help keep a lid on this hell hole that is lizard 60% of the time

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?   I literally just want too help the team. I like this game alot, ive been around for a while and the fact that i am even still here speaks volumes that i am not just a player who skirts the rules all the time and luckily has not got perma banned lets be honest i know the game i know the rules i know the players, i think i know enough now too be on the team and stop being a detriment and actually start doing the opposite and put in the work helping instead of malding salt in a help because im sick of nothing ever getting better.

alot of admin are gone, many left or retired and alot are on hiatus right now because of the incident. 

im putting this application in because i care about the game and ive got the time and effort too give to help the team uphold the game and too keep it on the right track and too never ever forget the main thing, spacemen is a game lets keep it funny.

thanks for reading i typed this on my phone and i dont care about the spelling or grammar

jung out 

• 4 weeks later...