What kind of antag can you do if you are patient 0 BEFORE transforming

Vasilis

Question

A lot of rounds ago i had captain kill me (hop) and cmo by baiting us and shooting us to death with their laser gun saying they could since "i am patient 0 so an antagonist", i was not even bit or anything to have a reason to be killed. It was like 10 mins into the round so i was forced to observe for the rest of the round.

Now my question is, can you DO something like that? Do you really count as an antag and have leeway to do stuff like that?

death(Custom).png.a1f1e1375411d1ab16581c4de50a53ae.png
Birb is ded

2 answers to this question

• Project Manager

Due to the large amount of contextual and situational information that may be relevant, the rule clarifications section is not for reviewing past ahelps or situations. Concerns about specific situations should be brought up with ahelp and concerns about past admin actions should be brought to the head admin. No part of this answer should be interpreted as a review of any past ahelp or situation.

All antag activities are forbidden in the arrivals terminal prior to the round summary appearing.

There are no restrictions on antag activities after the round summary has appeared.

• Like 1

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png

I had ahelped that situation then, i was just providing context. And they did not infect me, killed me right after without infecting me. Hid my body too in fact

Anyway thank you for the answer! very helpful 

Edited by Vasilis
i forgot to be nice

death(Custom).png.a1f1e1375411d1ab16581c4de50a53ae.png
Birb is ded