It's been a year now and I think I should be unbanned.

Hmeister

SS14 account username: Hmeister
Ban reason: "Ban escalated to perma/appeal-only due to attempted ban evasion."
Date of ban: Unsure, but early 2022
Length of ban: Perma/Appeal-only
Events leading to the ban: Well It was originally a temp ban for calling myself an inappropriate name that got me temp banned, and at the time I was completely new to SS14 and had never touched 13, then cause I was soft addicted to the game I stupidly tried evading it and obviously I got Perm banned.
Reason the ban should be removed: It has been a full year since I got banned, and I wanna play on the official servers again, obviously I'm not new to the game anymore and won't do something as stupid as trying to ban evade again, I am truly, deeply sorry and just want to play some high pop, LRP,  SS14 again. My kindest regards, Hmeister.

image.png

• Project Manager

You'd have to play on another relatively well known SS13 or SS14 server without issues for a fair bit of time, usually a few months, without any major issues. Once you do, you can ahelp on that server saying you're trying to get a voucher of good behavior for an ss14 server and ask them to confirm you've been playing for a good bit of time without any major issues. If they confirm that, take a screenshot of the ahelp and share it with us along with the name of the server it is from.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png