My Ban Appeal

EVIL_ED

= Post title =

EVIL_ED Asked to be banned.

= For game bans =

SS14 account username: EVIL_ED
Ban reason: "E-mail us for account deletion."
Date of ban: 04/05/2023
Length of ban: Doesn't say. Only removable by appeal.
Events leading to the ban: My therapist stupidly suggested for me to try being open and honest with people. So, I created the post asking why ERP was banned. It seemed like a paradox to me and is something that has bothered me for some time. Some of the responses I got back made me feel bad so I got upset and asked to be banned and have my account deleted. Was told by Admin chat that they couldn't delete my account and I had to e-mail to get my account deleted. So, I threw a bit of a fit and got banned.
Reason the ban should be removed: I have changed my mind and I no longer want to be banned. Nor do I want my account deleted anymore. I miss the game and needed some time to calm down. I should have never made the forum post to start with. I don't do well with bad reactions from people and I usually know better than to 'go there.' But, I was encouraged to try from my therapist and I felt an online message board for a game I play would be less destructive to my life than trying this with my family or my co-workers. Outside of this incident, I had been playing for several months and enjoying the game. I miss playing it.