my ban appeal (2)

NexusLeader

SS14 account username: NexusLeader
Ban reason: fucking around as captain and self antagging
Date of ban:  4/27/23
Length of ban: eternal (appeal)
Events leading to the ban: tried to get us money for ame cores, failed. got voted off, hid in secret. tried to escape via cargo shuttle. and i'm totally "self antagging" with that  Reason the ban should be removed: i am deeply sorry for my actions, and i will not do them again. I'd hope that you also unbanned my command role ban but i don't need you to and i'll make sure this won't happen in the future via LOOC

Just to add my own input as an eye witness that round, You had tried to sell the disk for one, and when he got voted off by the crew proceeded to hide and put all of our equipment at risk, it was definitely self antagging at it's finest and considering you had looc get shut off it really was just ruining the experience for everyone 

• thistbh 1

2 hours ago, Eden said:

Just to add my own input as an eye witness that round, You had tried to sell the disk for one, and when he got voted off by the crew proceeded to hide and put all of our equipment at risk, it was definitely self antagging at it's finest and considering you had looc get shut off it really was just ruining the experience for everyone 

quick question, where id i put the equipment at risk? all i did was hide and then try to escape via cargo shuttle.

17 hours ago, NexusLeader said:

where id i put the equipment at risk?

Dragging high-risk items out of their intended locations (for example captain's jet out of locker and not using it) and then hiding it elsewhere is putting them "at risk". Attempting to sell the nuke disk is shitter behaviour.

9 hours ago, Rancor said:

Dragging high-risk items out of their intended locations (for example captain's jet out of locker and not using it) and then hiding it elsewhere is putting them "at risk". Attempting to sell the nuke disk is shitter behaviour.

ohok

• Project Manager

The admin team has decided to not accept this appeal. You can appeal again after at least 2 weeks. I would recommend that in future appeals you more fully address the actions that resulted in your ban, including why you felt they were appropriate and inline with the rules, or why you decided to do them anyway.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png