alccreeper - Datacenter (?)

alccreeper

SS14 account username: alccreeper
Ban reason: Datacenter (See attached screenshot)
Date of ban: I don't know. The message didn't say
Length of ban: Indefinite
Events leading to the ban: I genuinely don't know. I played a few rounds trying to learn how to play. Nothing inappropriate or against the rules to my knowledge. When I tried to log in today, I was given this ban message
Reason the ban should be removed: I don't think the ban is necessary seeing as I didn't do anything inappropriate or against the rules (At least to my knowledge). No ERP, no unfair teasing or anything like that, I didn't really mess with anybody, etc.

Screenshot 2023-04-30 003514.png

Datacenter bans aren't applied to specific accounts, they're applied to IPs used by things like virtual private networks (VPNs). If you are using a VPN, disabling it should allow you to connect to Wizard's Den servers. If you are not using a VPN or something similar, but still cannot connect, please do any of the following:

• Join our Discord server and ask for help in the #help channel, saying that you're affected by a datacenter ban
  • Send a forum message to a game admin
  • Create a new appeal indicating that you're affected by a datacenter ban but are not using a VPN or anything else that may route your connection through a VPN