username :Ampalle reason for ingame ban: erp inapprpriate comments and lying

Ampalle

SS14 account username: Ampalle
Ban reason: erp inapprpriate comments and lying
Date of ban: 4/28/2023
Length of ban: infinite unless appealed 
Events leading to the ban: I was playing with a friend and died a couple of time and then became the role AI when i got the original person i spawned with to hand me over to a friend. I than began to make jokes and act like my friend was saying them so people would attack him (kill this animal or attack this player) When i said looks like me after a jerk off session i was making a joke around the fact a room was covered in blood and dead bodies. when I said I hate women i meant it as a pure joke and didn't me to actually offend anyone.

Reason the ban should be removed: I didn't realize what i said would be such a big problem in the game space. I thought nobody would mind if i was trolling a little bit in the server.

20 hours ago, Ampalle said:

To be honest I wasn't taking anything serious as I didn't know if it was a official server till after the ban.

Official Servers

The official servers are called “Wizard’s Den” on the launcher/hub. If you’ve been banned in any of them, you may appeal your ban here.

If you’ve been banned in a third-party server, there’s nothing we can do. You’ll have to appeal your ban with them.

yeah so this is just copy and pasted from the FAQ of ss14.io but why da fuk you not looking at stuff that will provide you about information about the game

1 hour ago, NexusLeader said:

yeah so this is just copy and pasted from the FAQ of ss14.io but why da fuk you not looking at stuff that will provide you about information about the game

You do not need to provide your wisdom on someone else's appeal especially if you are also appeal banned for not reading "information about the game".

• Game Admin

Hi Ampalle, due to a unanimous vote, we will not be accepting your appeal at this time. This is due to you having broken two rules we consider 0 tolerance (ERP + Sexist remarks) along with making other remarks that are less than acceptable. 

You're free to reapply in two weeks, on May 14th 2023

Edited by AjexRose

image.thumb.png.9d73c97e29d1ab92e3bbbd235daf6713.png