JustAnOrange - 3 Consecutive Bans in 6 Months

JustAnOrange

SS14 account username: [JustAnOrange]
Ban reason: [3 Consecutive Bans in 6 Months]
Type of Ban: [Command and Game ban]
Date of ban: [About a Month Ago? I forgot the specific date]

Length of ban: [Perma] 
Reason the ban should be removed: I know I've shown bad behavior in both Wizards Den and Nyanotrasen. And I fully and completely apologize to all involved whom I worsened the game experience for. I play this game to have fun, and I deeply regret the fact I worsened any other players experience. I know some actions I have committed have been unreasonable, rude, and just down right assholish. I know all admins and staff are volunteers, and I respect all of you for it. I understand if you would like to extend my ban, though it would be unfortunate for me, as I love this game; and I know all of you do as well. Either way, please consider this request in full. If you do decide to accept this appeal, please consider removing my command role ban.

• Project Manager

The admin team has decided to accept the appeal for your game ban. Due to our ban policy, your next ban is likely to be a voucher ban so please ensure that you are familiar with the rules.

Your role bans can be appealed no sooner than 2 weeks from now.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png