Will the 80 player max on Lizard's Den be permanent or not?

twomad

It kind of sucks to me that the server lowered the max as now it's kind of harder for me to get on but still usually I do and plus theres not much other populated English servers I can find too. Plus it just feels a tiny bit smaller but unnoticeable.

image.png.a0dd3ee9e374fae105807d6ac1aee887.png

its the guy whos gonna ban hitler question mark

• Game Admin

The max cap will likely remain for the foreseeable future since on average theres 0-1 admins on at any given moment, and 100 people is alot of people to look out for. The reduction to 80 pop makes things much easier to handle. Remember that we do have other WizDen servers like Miros and Spider (LRP(Miros is seeing enough people to have to be pop capped too)) along with Salamander (MRP). There are also other forks you can play like Mining Station

• Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.9d73c97e29d1ab92e3bbbd235daf6713.png

1 minute ago, AjexRose said:

The max cap will likely remain for the foreseeable future since on average theres 0-1 admins on at any given moment, and 100 people is alot of people to look out for. The reduction to 80 pop makes things much easier to handle. Remember that we do have other WizDen servers like Miros and Spider (LRP(Miros is seeing enough people to have to be pop capped too)) along with Salamander (MRP). There are also other forks you can play like Mining Station

True that but I'm not sure if I'll heavily lag or just lag only a bit in the other servers you mentioned. Another thing is that those servers aren't as populated as Lizard's Den which I dislike. Oh well boohoo. Thanks for answering!

image.png.a0dd3ee9e374fae105807d6ac1aee887.png

its the guy whos gonna ban hitler question mark