unomalUSer - Self antagonism. ban elevated to an due  to our banning policy of three bans in a six  month period

unomalUSer

SS14 account username: 
Ban reason: "Self antagonism. ban elevated to an due  to our banning policy of three bans in a six  month period"
Date of ban: I think it was three or four weeks ago, I'm not sure
Length of ban: Appeal only
Events leading to the ban: I was curious about how electricity works and interested in the electric grill, so I planned an experiment. I requested wires from the cargo and as soon as I received them, removed the tiles, laid the wires, and built the grille on wires in the cargo area. That led me to ban and eleavated banning policy
Reason the ban should be removed: I would like to sincerely apologize for any discomfort or irritation that I may have caused someone last time, as well as any negative impact that my actions may have had on others' experiences. I have read all rules again, I promise wont do anything may annoy someone and do "Dangerous experiments of any kind" in a public place and any place in a station.

I would just like to show you the current number of notes on your account. You have accumulated approximately eleven (11) in less than a month of playtime:

image.thumb.png.abe3157e39616d0c01a0fe6a0c34bd58.png

You have been given 11 notes by six different admins for generally disruptive and antagonistic behavior regardless of the situation. This ban is not over a singular isolated incident. Are you sure we can trust that you're not just going to turn around and do it again if your appeal is accepted?

1 hour ago, lonesoldier55 said:

I would just like to show you the current number of notes on your account. You have accumulated approximately eleven (11) in less than a month of playtime:

image.thumb.png.abe3157e39616d0c01a0fe6a0c34bd58.png

You have been given 11 notes by six different admins for generally disruptive and antagonistic behavior regardless of the situation. This ban is not over a singular isolated incident. Are you sure we can trust that you're not just going to turn around and do it again if your appeal is accepted?

I understand the concerns raised by the admins regarding my past behavior on the platform. I want to take this opportunity to apologize for any disruption or harm caused to the community.

I fully acknowledge that I have received several notes for my behavior, and I understand that these notes were given for a reason. However, I want to assure you that I have taken time to reflect on my actions and behavior, and I am committed to making amends and becoming a positive and constructive member of the community.