periperiboy - Partaking in cargonia.

periperiboy

SS14 account username: periperiboy
Ban reason: Cargonia during 23560
Date of ban: I am unsure, within the past 7 days
Length of ban: Appeal only
Events leading to the ban: I was playing as a cargo tech, and joined QM and a few colleagues in cargonia.
Reason the ban should be removed: I never caused any other players undue harm, nor did I personally steal the cargo shuttle, misuse funds, or anything along those lines. I simply followed QM around, held a shield, and spouted some admittedly irritating slogans.

• thistbh 1

Since we accepted the other appeals related to this, we will accept this one. I will copy+paste the response I used for the other appeals:

I am going to save everyone some time by using the same message on each of these appeals:

Do not make cargonia. Do not joke about making cargonia. Do not pretend you are making cargonia. Cargonia is vast majority of the time utilized as an excuse to antagonize other players for not being in cargo and is extremely annoying to deal with administratively and in-character. It is explicitly against the rules for a reason. Just because you didn't go out of your way to murder anyone you saw as cargo does not change the fact you pretended to and made steps towards trying to separate from the station. Unless you get specific, unequivocal administrator permission to do so (you rarely if ever will), you will get punished for starting or joking about starting cargonia.

We will accept these appeals with a note on your accounts indicating the next cargonia/nations related incident will be met harshly.