ninja wiki feedback

deltanedas

"Nothing personnel kid."
Personnel? Personal?

"Inserting a better powercell into your suit. Will permanently increase your power capacity. Can't be repeated with the same tier so you can be tactical with when you upgrade."
So I can't exchange a high capacity powercell for another high capacity power cell?

"Recharging by draining an APC, substation or SMES."
At that point in the text, I wondered, "but how?" It's clarified later on, but you could add "using the ninja gloves".

Do the ninja gloves leave fibers behind?

"You have an action to toggle gloves, when used then glove abilities can be used. They trigger when interacting with things with an empty hand and combat mode disabled."
This is understandable in context, but the phrasing is a bit weird and confusing at first. How about:
"You have an action to toggle gloves. When the gloves are turned on, they allow you to use its special abilies, that are triggered by interacting with things with an empty hand and with combat mode disabled."

But overall, I think it's really good (and I laughed a couple of times).

Personnel? Personal?
intentional and from tg wiki quote which is probably also intentional

So I can't exchange a high capacity powercell for another high capacity power cell?

no since then you'd never have to drain power, just swap out with a battery of the same tier (as opposed to a higher tier, which can only be done a limited number of times)

> Do
 the ninja gloves leave fibers behind?

pretty sure they do, i didnt change fibers from what they were originally

and I laughed a couple of times

being fun is good :)

• 1 month later...