Admin Application: ThunderBear06/ThunderBear

ThunderBear

In-game Username:

ThunderBear

Discord username:

ThunderBear#9834

Characters you play:

I have a few but my primary is Depasa-An

How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?

No idea how to check my hours for ss13 but I have 336 hours on ss14 according to steam

How many hours are you available per day:

usually online most of the day so I'll put ~10

Days you are available on:

All but the weekend (exceptions may apply, sometimes life just gets in the way)

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:

As mentioned in my prior application I have been an admin on a discord server that is now dead, when I mentioned the amount of people that were on it I failed to mention that many people had left before I made that application, also as I mentioned before the only way I could verify this would be a server link as I am still an admin on there

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?

I think I missed this part last application, but I do not recall any server bans on ss13 or ss14

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?

I believe that game admins are there to keep the server fun and fair. Everyone deserves a chance to have a good time in a healthy, toxicity free game. And that is what the game admins are there for, to moderate the game to prevent any unwanted behavior, such as self antagonizing, griefing and the like. While it is not their primary job to do so I also believe that a good game admin knows how to spice up a boring round when needed.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?

It tends to shift from day to day, sometimes you get a really good round for RP, such as one round I was the CE and there was some admin event happening, so we prepared for the worst by making engineering a fort and made the PA a cannon, but then sometimes you get a round where everyone with a greyshirt and their mother wanted to bring chaos and destruction. TLDR you get very good RP sometimes and other times you don't

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?

I love the game, the community can be amazing at its best and I have had some really great rounds, and even when its chaotic (within reason) it can be amazing. What I am trying to say is that I love the game and I want help it continue to grow and continue to be a great game.

Edited by ThunderBear

• 2 weeks later...