Smartalek - RDM

Smartalek

SS14 account username: Smartalek

Ban reason: RDMing during round 23554

Date of ban: April 15th or 16th 2023

Length of ban: Permanent

Events leading to the ban: I was working as service staff and was learning how to do my crew duties. as the round went on I grabbed a hatchet and got a crew member that was a civilian and had him follow me to the janitor closet and started to attacked him, killed him. So I could make him in burgers for the ship's crew can eat. The kitchen did it and got found out by a random lizard guy somehow and then we all went to jail except for me who ended up getting away with it with a successful interrogation and they had no proof. the player who found out I wasn't convicted got enraged and started to kill me and I was revived and got killed by him again.   

Reason the ban should be removed: I agree that RDM should be punished by bans but a permanent one without warning is harsh, It was my first time playing SS14 and I didn't obey space law/server rules properly, that's on me. I still want to learn how to play the game properly and I want that chance to redeem myself so I'm not barred from playing and enjoying SS14 forever.