CoolGuy12345-foul language

CoolGuy12345

SS14 account username: CoolGuy12345

Ban reason: F-slur

Date of ban: unknown

Length of ban: permanent

Events leading to the ban: can't remember was a long time ago

Reason the ban should be removed: I am a changed man and I will no longer be using any language that is intended to be hatful. I realize what I said was wrong and I apologize for my actions and I will never do it again. (if more information is necessary I am willing to provide)

• Project Manager

Immediately under that rule it says:

Unless you are actually two or more distinct individuals, there's no reason for you to have more than one SS14 account connecting to the server, even if it is not at the same time. Users who are believed to be intentionally using different accounts to evade detection or scrutiny will get all accounts associated with that connection banned.

It is also listed as a separate rules from the one that explicitly says that ban evasion will get your accounts banned:

Attempting to evade game bans will result in an automatic appeal-only permanent ban that is only appealable after six months. Attempting to evade job bans will result in an appeal-only permanent ban. (YOU WILL GET BANNED MUCH WORSE THAN YOU ALREADY WERE)

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png

• Project Manager

The admin team has decided to accept this appeal. Only this account will be unbanned. You are encouraged to read the detailed version of the rules at https://wiki.spacestation14.io/wiki/Server_Rules. Failure to follow rules in the future is unlikely to be met with leniency. Any future use of multiple accounts will result in another ban, and that ban is likely to only be appealable after 6 months and only with a voucher of good behavior from another server.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png