I am so sorry

GlassEclipse

SS14 account: GlassEclipse
Byond account: GlassEclipse
Character name: Non-static/random name
When was the ban: September of 2019
Server you were playing on when banned: The one with the flamingo.
Your side of the story: Someone REALLY needs to clarify the spawn camping rule. It's NOT spawn camping if you literally hear that someone arrived while stomping around the lobby and THEN go to kill them (and yes, they were moving and active - I literally killed him in the airlock from the shuttle). What the hell do you think "camping" means? You have to be CAMPING there with the intention of killing someone the moment they spawn. How is saul_myers, one of the shittiest players everyone agrees is shit, getting salty over being killed worth me getting a 2 week ban? The LOGS showed a 20 second delay between when he arrived and when he died. I killed him near-instantly with the rad gun. That's, at worst, 15 seconds to move around and do shit. What is he going to do when the spawn shuttle is depressurized? Make a bug report about it since 15 seconds isn't enough for him to put on a mask???

And then yes, I made a spawn singularity in a 2 am round where I literally spawned as the SINGULAR player on the station (and auto-got traitor because it HAD to pick me) cause I'm pissed that the admins have zero common sense. I won't do it again but I'm sure you'd be pissed too and do some unreasonable shit if you were treated so unfairly.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am willing to pay 400 US dollars for a glowing voucher. And FOR the record POMF never told me that the voucher would not be enough to get me unbanned. He did it intentionally, I'm sure.
Anything else we should know: God save me

• PJB locked this topic