Admin Application: DarkHorse123

In-game Username: DarkHorse123
Discord username: AscendantDestiny
Characters you play: Lilliana McMullen, Lily Luxor, Hayley Pershing, Destiny Reid, Rev - Runt, Argo Nyan, Victoria Zeal, Brittany Sommier, Rylee Pheifer, Jennifer Jackson
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14? At current i have been playing for a few months but have already logged almost 500 in game hours

How many hours are you available per day: Most days 4 in the nighttime hours, on my days off i am available for up to 12 
Days you are available on: Everyday past midnight, Tuesday and Wednesday all day

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:

Unfortunately no, we all start somewhere.

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before? I have only been banned due to using a VPN incompatible with SS14 (datacenter). So by technicality my account has not been banned

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?

At the heart of the job admins are there to make the player experience with the game more fun. Admins do everything from answering technical questions about in game issues, help advise players new to station or role, and sometimes assist with in game events. 

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?

For the most part I feel good about it. Sometimes I do crave a more roleplay intensive experience than the current LRP but that is what whitelisted MRP servers are for. I believe that the LRP nature of wizard lizard is great for people just looking to have fun on station. 

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?

I am hoping to become an admin because I have a love for this game. It is my desire to make the experience as enjoyable for all players as possible. By using my knowledge of this game I can help players better fulfil their roles when reaching out for help.  I believe that a lot of the issues experienced by players can be handled IC but occasionally warnings must be given. I believe that through guidance most players can correct their behavior and bans should be a last resort for admins. As any good SEC officer should, ask questions first, stun baton as a last resort.

• 4 weeks later...